Using Terms and Conditions in ERPNext
Terms and Conditions are part of a document that contains additional information that must be included in documents such as Purchase Orders, Sales Orders etc. If a company has standard terms, it is a good practice to define terms and conditions template so it can be used across the organization.
To create a Terms and Conditions template,
1. Log in to ERPNext. Go to Buying or Selling.
2. Under Settings, click on Terms and Conditions Template.
3. Click on 'New' or 'Create New Terms and Conditions'.
4. Enter a Title.
5. Select the Applicable Modules the template will be available to.
6. Enter the body of the Terms and Conditions.
7. Click 'Save' to apply the changes.
This template will be now available for selection when creating Buying and Selling documents.