Using Report Builder in ERPNext
Report Builder is a tool in ERPNext where you can customize what fields you would like to display on a list as well as apply filters, sorting to your report.
How to use the Report Builder:
- Log into your ERPNext account
- Go to any of the forms you need to access the reports. For example, Purchase Orders.
- On the right side, you will see ‘Reports’. Click it.
- Click on ‘Report Builder’.
5. Table listing all the columns in the report view will appear.
6. Click on “Add Filter” to apply filters on the report.
7. You will be asked to enter the additional filter parameters.
8. Click the ‘Apply’ button to add the Filter. Notice that the report will change based on the results of the parameters added.
If there are additional data fields you would like to appear on the report, you can customize it by adding columns.
9. Right click on any of the column headers, options to sort and add column will appear.
10. Click on ‘Add Column’.
11. You will be asked to enter the column name (data field) you would like to be added on the report.
You can arrange the columns by dragging the column headers to your desired position.