Filing for an Expense Claim in ERPNext
Expense Claim is made when employees make expenses out of their pocket on behalf of the company. To file for an expense claim, do the following:
1. Login to ERPNext > Human Resources
2. Under Expense Claims, click Expense Claim
3. Click "New" to create a new Expense Claim.
4. Select the Employee Name that will file for the claim and the Expense Approver.
6. Save the claim.
7. Update the status of the claim to Approved or Rejected. Once Approved, click Submit.
8. If the submitted Expense Claim is approved, a Payment Entry can be made against the Expense Claim.
Note: Submitter and Approvers, user roles and permissions must be appropriately setup first with the right access.