Creating Packing Slip
A packing slip is a document that list the items that are included in a delivery or shipment. This contains the item name, net and gross weight, quantities and cartons that might include your items. This document is usually attached in your goods for delivery.
In order to create a Packing Slip, you it is recommended that you have a Draft Delivery Note. For consistency, it is better to create the Packing Slip from your Delivery Note to make sure that all the items are for delivery.
1. Login to ERPNext.
2. Go to Stock. Under Tools go to Packing Slip. Or you may select a Draft Delivery Note, on the upper right click Create and Packing Slip.
3. Select the Delivery Note.
4. Enter the From Package No of this Packing Slip.
5. Click on the "Get Items" button to fetch the data from the Delivery Note. This will populate the Items table.
6. Update the necessary information such as Gross Weight (to included added weight in the package) for printing purposes.
7. Click Save and Submit to finalize.