Creating Email Group
Email campaigns are one of the sales strategies of every company. It is a list of subscriber email IDs to which you send newsletters. For it to be successful, most create email groups to manage subscribers. Furthermore you can group existing and potential customers into different groups based on their territory or products they are interested in.
To create email groups:
- Login to ERPNext
- Go to CRM
- Under Settings, select Email Group.
- Click New to create a new Email group.
- Enter the Title of the Email group.
6. Click Save to apply the changes.
Add Subscribers to Email Group
These email addresses added to the group will be included on the recipient of the newsletter.
- Go to the Email Group you like to add subscribers
- On the upper right part, click “Action”. There are 2 ways to add subscribers.
- Import Subscribers - select email addresses from documents
- Add Subscribers - manually put the email address
3. On the upper right hand part of the email group page, click “View” and “View Subscribers” to check the added subscribers.
4. The email group can now be used in sending Newsletters.