Bank Reconciliation Statement
A Bank Reconciliation entry is used to match ERPNext account statements with your bank account statements.
The Bank Reconciliation Report provides the difference between the bank balance shown in an organization's bank statement, as provided by the bank against the amount shown in the companies Chart of Accounts.
To Update Bank Transaction Dates
- Go to Update Bank Transaction Dates.
- Select your Bank Account.
- Select a from and to date.
- You can choose to include reconciled entries and POS transactions.
- Click on the Get Payment Entries button.
- Now you will get all the “Bank Voucher” type entries.
- In each of the entries, on the rightmost column, update the “Clearance Date” field and click on the Update Clearance Date button.