Adding Currency Exchange Rate in ERPNext
Using multiple currencies in ERPNext is possible. The Currency Exchange form in ERPNext stores exchange rates manually stored by the User.
- Log into your ERPNext account
- Click on Accounting.
- Go to Multi Currency and click “Currency Exchange”.
4. Click ‘New’.
5. The currency exchange form will appear.
6. Enter the Date when the exchange rate will be valid.
7. Set the From and To currency.
8. Click on ‘Edit in Full Page’ Select whether the exchange rate applies to selling, buying, or both transactions.
9. Click ‘Save’ to apply the changes.